De Paname à Syd, à vélo, en lit à roulettes, à fond la caisse ou à pas lents, in French and English, sailing and steaming, even roller-bedding, stroll, rush and dérive pour un bout de chemin. Explosif!

11 November 2006

Turn your cat into an mp3 player!


Hello bloggies,

here is the Caca question of the day: what's the worst aspect of summer for you? The mozzies? the surfies? the BBQed tvp bolognaise without salt your neighbour overcooks right under your window? Let me know because I'm going to winter in nine days now and I feel I'll be missing something here; and I wanna make sure it won't be anything pleasant.
My answer is: for me, summer hell is cats fucking noisily in the garden when I'm just about to go to sleep. I don't object to them having sex, except for two things:
1°) Just like humans, they reproduce. I'd gladly leave condoms in the gardens around, but...
2°) Just like birds, they emit sounds. But birds sing so harmoniously you feel like chirping with them in encouragement, whereas cats miaw and bawl so much like broken frying pans you feel like throwing them bucketfuls of icy water, or burning hot acid, according to how much sleep they're depriving you from.

You can also put them in your washing machine and see if they resist better than mp3 players. These little electronic devices are probably more resistant: mine went through a whole cycle of 'average dirty- warm water', with battery and earphones, and after a good drying on the line with the rest of my clothes in the sun, it went on singing my favorite songs again.

Could a cat be that smart? Dubito. Ergo, let's get rid of'em! (Postmodern Cartesian statement).

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home